NOTICE: You are about to leave DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum to an external link. This external link could contain a virus or other harmful material to your computer. Please be advised that you are leaving our website and we are not responsible for the content, message or security of the link you are following.
If you did not mean to click the link please press back in your browser. Alternatively you will find below content that meets the criteria of the link.
EXTERNAL LINK NOTICE
- Kitchen light types
I am trying to find a wall light for my kitchen for overtop of the sink.... I am having trouble finding things for the kitchen and not sure if vanity lights are a good idea... I am afraid it will look
- Outlet starts having sparks
Hello All:A week ago I started smelling something burning when I use the microwave.Then my wife pointed out that sparks are coming out of the outlet.I opened the outlet out and filmed it. (See the fol