NOTICE: You are about to leave DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum to an external link. This external link could contain a virus or other harmful material to your computer. Please be advised that you are leaving our website and we are not responsible for the content, message or security of the link you are following.
If you did not mean to click the link please press back in your browser. Alternatively you will find below content that meets the criteria of the link.
EXTERNAL LINK NOTICE
- Rightiously Pissed Off
Spent the morning playing carpenter and all went well. Then traded my nail apron in for my meter and started playing sparky games. 2 bedrooms had light switches that controlled wall outlets, my son wa
- Static spark on top of house!
Hey guys, I am new to the forum - good to be here.I have an odd electrical/home question. I have been living in a house for 3 years now. On the very top of the roof, we have noticed a small, blue elec