I fixed it! I am not really sure how. As my wise friend says when something good happens "Don't ask questions!" Here is what I did. I took the handles off and lubricated everything inside there I could see, including what looks like bushings surrounding the main knob. I tested it, no difference. I took the cosmetic plates off all three latches and lubed what I could for each there too. Again I tested, no difference. I got on a step ladder and grabbed a flashlight and looked down that service hole. I couldn't see much but I lubed down there too. Again, no difference. I stuck a screwdriver down that service hole and actuated a rod which retracted the latch for all three together. I did that a ton of times, then tested with the handle. The handle would operate the top latch a few times but then seem to click off it and no longer work. Moving the rod with the screwdriver would still work all the latches. I fiddled with it a lot and was about it give up when it occurred to me I should reach for the rod with some needle nose pliers. I reached down there and grabbed what I thought was that rod but it lifted right out of the inside of the door. It was a long rectangular plate with little rollers on it. I panicked because it looked important and I still wanted the other two latches and the lock to work so I pushed it back down in place. It snapped back in place. Before giving up, I tested the handle and weirdly everything works like it should now. Can't give credit to my incredible mechanical aptitude, just the good ole "mess with it until it works" solution. I don't care though, it works now. Thanks again for all your help guys.