After your carpets have been cleaned, follow these suggestions:
* set up fans to blow across the carpets
* be sure you have windows open or youâve turned on your heat or air conditioner
* do not move any furniture back onto the carpet until it is completely dry
* do not walk on the carpet with dirty shoes or feet. It is a good idea to wash the bottoms of any indoor shoes that you are going to walk on the carpet with.
* do not put towels, newspapers, sheets etc. on the carpet
* after the carpet is completely dry, vacuum.