Originally Posted by nankonir
Practically all of the paint in the apartment that was there before I came is lead paint. The landlord or whoever owned the house before him even decided to use the extra lead paint to paint on the inside of the kitchen cabinets...
As you probably well know, such lead contamination is very detrimental for children.
If you are concerned about yourself, and apparently you are, I suggest an air purifier with a HEPA or Filtrete filter to trap lead particles.
You may want to consider consuming Modified Citrus Pectin which is reputed to detox a person of heavy metals. Also, garlic is recommended for this purpose. Brocolli has been recommended to detox children of lead poisoning.
I hope I have been helpful.