DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Painting Forum > Paint Color For Bedroom

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 12:37 AM  
andybell

Quote:
Originally Posted by decorgirl View Post
I bought a new bedset this week and want to repaint my bedroom to compliment it. It is navy blue and white with a swirling design on it. What color should I paint? I am considering a muted gold, white, or another neutral color. Any suggestions?...I don't want to go dark because there is only one window and not a lot of natural light.

Thanks!
The colors you have chosen is not bed option. They are really very good match. You should keep it on those colors.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2009, 11:20 PM  
rebecca16

I think bedroom is the place where we feel secure or pour in our thoughts, so i think any mild color will look good, light blue color will look great with you bed combination.
light green will look so fresh and will relax the mind so its up to you to decide.

[url=http://www.fencegatesrailing.com/]fence designs[/url]

Old 11-20-2009, 01:04 AM  
jyoti

You can choose your bedroom's paint color by this

Linen products: bedding, quilt covers, duvets, pillows, sheets
Thanks

[URL=http://www.panelwarehouse.com]Display Stands[/URL]

Old 04-16-2010, 12:04 PM  
adampeters

decorgirl, finding inspiration for your bedroom is quite easy to come by. You could find ideas that you like in so many online and paper magazines, on a home improvement show, or even in the shops with a display. The only problem you are faced with is what should you choose for your bedroom and what you think will suit you the best. Everyone has their own tastes but a good thing to go for is a nice relaxing color and not something that is too vivid.

You may have looked around and still feel like you are no further forward. If this is the case, it may be worth calling in an interior designer who will be able to help you. There will be a consultation fee but it is worth it especially if you are not going anywhere fast.

Old 06-27-2010, 11:23 PM  
peterson

according to me white colour is best for bedroom. White is not the only bedroom paint color, which is suitable, or a restful color for bedrooms. Borrow from nature, which rarely errs.

[url=http://www.memorybits.co.uk/shop/compact-flash/samsung-8gb-35mbs-compactflash-memory-card-mbcp8g371/19159]8gb cf card[/url]

Quick Reply