DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum

DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum (
-   Decorating and Design (
-   -   5yo Room (

Sun 09-15-2005 06:24 PM

5yo Room
I want her room to be like a princess's room and I saw a show where something like mess hangs from the celing,does anyone know what that is called and where to get it at?

HandyWoman 09-15-2005 06:29 PM

I think you can by those at walmart where the bedding is but I am not sure of the name

Mark 09-24-2005 09:45 AM

oh yes you can get those things at Wal Mart we have one for both our girls rooms
It is misquto type netting it looks great just like a princess room(which of course my wife wanted both of our girls rooms to look like)

LilyB 09-24-2005 12:32 PM

You can also look at a fabric store.
You can also check out your local fabric stores. If you're handy with a sewing machine you may be able to purchase the sheer material and hem it yourself much cheaper than you could buy it from even Walmart.

Just a suggestion.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:26 PM.