DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Decorating and Design > Baby Bedroom

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 09:15 PM  
frozenstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by adampeters View Post
When it comes to decorating the baby room, safety is a very high priority. If you are going to use toys in the cot or crib, you should always make sure they are safe enough for the baby. This will certainly apply if you use old fashioned toys as they could be really dangerous to the baby.

As well as older toys, older cribs and any other furniture could also be dangerous and therefore needs caution. The problem with a lot of old fashioned furniture is that it will not meet the safety guidelines of current times. To avoid any danger, it may always be best to buy brand new furniture when decorating the baby room.
Safety should be high-prioritized.

[I]“You can always get someone to love you, even if you have to [B]do it yourself[/B]”[/I]
[I][SIZE="1"][/URL][/SIZE][/I]

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2010, 12:13 AM  
davedi

I've seen many people decorating their kids rooms with designer wall paper. There's some really nice ones out there and if you search around on the internet then you should find loads of them. But they look really great!

Old 05-15-2010, 03:15 PM  
bobtheblindguy

Congratulations. Your gonna have your hands full at night. Hopfully you'll get lucky and your new guy will sleep though the night. If not grab a sleeping bag for your older son because sleeping in another room is the only way he and you will get any sleep.

BobTheBlindGuy.com

Last edited by bobtheblindguy; 05-15-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Quick Reply