DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum

DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum (
-   Walls and Ceilings (
-   -   Sanding tool name? (

sikkensuser 12-05-2010 10:54 AM

Sanding tool name?
I have been looking online for a specific drywall sanding tool, but havn't be able to locate it (probably due to the fact that I don't know what to call it).

It's a thin wire mesh that stretches over a standard pole sander head.

Does anyone have any dea what this product is called?.

handyguys 12-05-2010 12:26 PM

Its called a drywall sanding screen 3M 9089NA Drywall Sanding Screen, 4 3/16in x 11 1/4 in, 2-Sheet Fine-Grit: Home Improvement

sikkensuser 12-05-2010 12:59 PM

Thanks for the info!

Oddly enough I don't see it advertised at any of the large local harware stores i.e. Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Kent Building Supplies, Home Hardware...:confused:

kok328 12-05-2010 05:13 PM

the local large stores may not advertise it or show it online but, they certainly do have it in the store.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:49 AM.