DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > Appliances > General Appliance Discussion > LG laundry washing machine 'shaking'

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 04:13 PM  
t00nz

Wanted to add that additional details on the above solution may be found here.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-29-2012, 04:40 PM  
Blue_lilies

Eureka!!!

Our Machine was making the loudest noise and literally rocking its way out of the laundry room unless someone leaned on it and held it down during spin cycles, I was so sick of it I was ready to get a new machine, tried pretty much everything, my husband is quite handy and creative and decided to try these floor saver rubber caps he uses on his pinball machines to keep them from scratching the wood flooring, it was easy to put them on the levelers just tilted the machine and snapped them on, they are very thick, kind of tire like material but slightly more maleable and voila! cheap and easy woo hoo!!! here is the link for all of you who are still having trouble with your front loading washers dancing around and making a racket one could hear thru the house ..
www.bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PL-10-4&Category_Code=
$5.95 for a set of 4 ! Note: the machine still makes a little noise on the higher speeds so I keep it simple by using the slower speeds for larger loads.) Hope it helps!

Old 04-18-2012, 02:20 AM  
peter449

I don't know why but I have seen a lot of washing machines performing without shaking for first few years and then they start abnormal behaviors.

[url=http://dscleaning.co.uk]Cleaners South West London[/url]

Quick Reply