DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > Appliances > General Appliance Discussion > Maytag front load washer crazy shaking

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 02:30 PM  
hgiljr

Default Maytag front load washer crazy shaking

Hello all. I have a Maytag front load washer MFW9700SQ1 that is about 1.5 years old. Couple of weeks back the motor was replaced due to very large noise it was making. Now after the motor was replaced, the washer goes into an uncontrolable shake during the Rinse cycle. I went ahead and confirmed the washer was leveled and also opened the back to make sure the motor was on correctly. Still shaking. I am about to call again the extended warranty company, but would like to know if anyone has had such issues and what was the fix? I did research and saw others had similiar issues with different brand washer but none after the motor was replaced. Would like to get some feedback as to what it can be so once the company comes out I can be prepared in case they say "That is Normal"... Thanks again

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2009, 07:04 AM  
inspectorD
Housebroken
HRT_MODERATOR.png

Liked 109 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Default huh

call the rep. They moved something or forgot a bolt somewhere. These things happen, human error.

Just My
Made in the

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply