DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > Appliances > Water Softener and Heater > does EasyWater no salt water treatment work?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 02:38 PM  
janne

Default does EasyWater no salt water treatment work?

Hi,

Has anybody ever heard of EasyWater?

I moved into a home with a softener and had to have a plumber come out to fix my toilet. He asked about my softener and suggested that I switch to EasyWater. I am not sure how it works even though he explained it to me. Will it soften my water? I am not sure what the difference would be since I have never used a softener before now anyways. I am a single mother and can't afford too much since I just moved. I don't like the idea of having to replace the salt or think of it. If I don't do anything will it hurt my house?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2012, 10:32 AM  
greenladypam

Dear Janne, I know, hard water is a pain. We found a system that works just as good as EasyWater but has half the price and 10 ye warranty. It's called Scalewatcher hard water treatment and you can get one at aquagenesisusa.com for under $500, may be less. If you dont treat your hard water it will scale up your water heater, pipes, faucets, etc.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply