DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum

DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum (
-   Pest Control (
-   -   pill bug or cockroach? (

bryce 03-29-2011 02:35 PM

pill bug or cockroach?
Hi guys can anyone tell me what these are?
They keep coming from the drain or from the wood window sill in the shower.
I thought they where cockroaches but now someone says it's pill bugs.

bryce 03-29-2011 02:58 PM

here's a better picture been dead for a while

AYColumbia 03-30-2011 09:04 AM

They look like pill bugs. Just type "pill bug" into Google and you'll see.

TxBuilder 03-30-2011 09:16 AM

Pill bugs.

chaluska 05-23-2011 02:03 PM

we always called them rolly-pollies

Speedbump 05-24-2011 07:17 AM

There are lots of makes and models of Roaches, but those don't look like Pill Bugs either. The scales on the back don't look as uniform as a pill bugs. But then again, I'm no bug expert.

lh66 05-30-2011 05:21 PM

yeah they look like pill bugs

mrrobinson 09-12-2011 10:49 AM

well, they are definitely not cockroaches. so i guess they are pill bugs

SnellExperts 09-14-2011 11:31 PM

Def roly-polys. I thought everyone had those things around. They usually hide under rocks and stuff around here (east coast) Seems like they are pretty much everywhere.

byoung 10-31-2011 12:06 PM

The are definately pill bugs. I see them on my roof all of the time while I am cleaning my gutters.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:32 PM.