DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum

DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum (
-   Refrigerators (
-   -   Dents? (

rick1953fowler 03-06-2012 01:55 PM

I have a stainless steel GE profile refrigerator and I've happen to acquire a few dents in in within the past year. Our panty is directly beside the fridge and I'm guessing the fridge door is hitting the doorknob. Is there anyway I could try to fix this? Thanks

jeff1 03-06-2012 08:39 PM


New door panel.


rick1953fowler 03-12-2012 06:26 PM

That sounds expensive....

jeff1 03-12-2012 08:24 PM

Probably is....GE stands for Generally Expensive ;)


mudmixer 03-12-2012 09:31 PM

The good thing is that is probably not really stainless steel (check with a magnet).


nealtw 03-13-2012 12:35 AM

Dick; It won't matter, It will have a price like it was gold.

mudmixer 03-13-2012 06:45 AM

Amen!!! - I did buy a new stainless refrigerator (at a radical discount) that was advertised to have side dents, but my location of use prevented them from being seen.


ffisher 03-27-2012 12:35 PM

Yeah, I hate to tell you, but that's going to probably cost you a pretty penny. I can't think of any DIY things that fix that.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 PM.