DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum

DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum (
-   Framing and Foundation (
-   -   Floor trusses (

nealtw 01-08-2014 05:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)

So if I am right you have trusses like this photo and they have cut out one or some of the angle braces. I have not worked with this stuff but with roof trusses any cut or changes have to be certified by the truss companies engineer. This would be a question for the people who made the trusses. Their name will be on the side of the trusses and if you can't find that the cities permit department will have a copy of the original engineers report and that will have the name of the company.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 PM.