DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum

DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum (
-   Plumbing Forum (
-   -   Replacing Kitchen Tap (

JeremyB 08-08-2011 11:48 AM

Replacing Kitchen Tap
1 Attachment(s)

Hi Guys

Im going to be replacing my tap soon and was looking around where the water supply line from the faucet attatch to the water lines and noticed some rust and thought maybe it was best to replace that part also. Only problem is I dont know what that part is called and the best way to do it? and what to replace it with. Im assuming cut it off and install a new fitting of some sort. I have included a picture of what im talking about

any help would be great


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:57 AM.