Anywhere that there is moisture and air flow, you can have mold. Whether its dangerous mold or not is hard to tell unless you get some sampling done. Just keep an eye open and if you notice any difficulties in breathing, head aches, nausea, etc, then I would recommend a mold inspection. Otherwise you should be fine unless you start to smell the mold. If you'd rather not chance it, and you can't physically see the area then have mold inspection done of the area. They usually shouldn't cost more than $150 to $200.