DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > General Discussion > Introductions > Andy says Hello DIY

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2007, 05:56 PM  
AndyD5
The Cable Guy

Send a message via Yahoo to AndyD5
Default Andy says Hello DIY

Hi DIYers I am working on my very well built 1947 wood lathe constructed house. I'm doing everything, remodeling every room rewiring, upgrading, and bringing some of the old back to life again. I have been working on houses for various friends and friends of friends while still having a regular job in the communications industry. I work odd hours and just can't think of a better way to spend my free time than doing something for myself a friend or family. I welcome any questions or suggestions from other members and friends of and if you should happen to be local depending on the work I work cheap for the good company, and I know all the rules for working as an unlicensed contractor for Arizona, but my helps not about money I just enjoy it. And hope I can make some new friends here since I have all but killed my social life spending most of my time working or working at home. I have 15 years experience and have done every aspect of building a home. I studied drafting and electronics in school, and found that I rather enjoy doing than reading about, so since I finished highschool I've worked mostly with wiring but on my days off it would not be hard to find me helping a friend put in a new ceiling fan, or wire an entirely new carport coach light. Please come to me with your questions I have many contacts in many area's for materials etc and there is nothing to gain for me but a new friend in helping you!

And yes I work for the Cable Company in Arizona.

Sincerely,
Andy

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply