DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > General Discussion > Introductions > I don't make cookies

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2005, 07:50 AM  
The Gingerbread Man
Running Cookie

Default I don't make cookies

Just taking the time to say Hey. My name is Don Juvet. I am The Gingerbread Man. Yes... I said The Gingerbread Man. I don't make cookies, I make Gingerbread. Victorian millwork. We are a 12 year old company specializing in fancy woodwork. We do the trick stuff. You can go to my website www.gingerbreadman.com to get a real good look at the type of work we do.
Gable ornaments, Porch post brackets, exterior trim for windows and doors... and more. I would be happy to offer any assistance I can and will spend more time in and around this forum. If you see a thread you think I may be able to help with, feel free to email me directly with a link to that thread and I'll be sure to take a look. don@gingerbreadman.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply