DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > General Discussion > Introductions > New to the board

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2007, 06:51 PM  
Barry M

Default New to the board

Hi all, I'm Barry of Midwest Pro Wash. We are a power washing company in Indiana. As pressure washing season comes to an end up North here, we start to concentrate our efforts to indoors handyman services. We normally take on a few good sized projects to get through the winter. This year I have teamed up with a friend of mine, together we bought a handy man special house that we are going to fix up this winter and try to flip this spring. So I will be reading posts and asking questions because I'm sure I'll be up against some things I've never tackled before. Hopefully I can be of assistance to others on the board at the same time. Looks like a great community!

Providing [URL="http://www.midwestprowash.com"]Power Wash[/URL] Services like Deck Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, and Other [URL="http://www.midwestprowash.com/power_washing_contractor.html"]Pressure Wash[/URL] Services

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2007, 07:51 PM  
glennjanie

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Send a message via AIM to glennjanie

Welcome Barry:
I wish you the very best on your house flip. I watch them on TV often and they have some unique problems.
Try to keep your budget low and don't 'overbuild' for the house or the neighborhood, because the housing market is suffering now. Many of the folks who have bought in the last few years are being foreclosed and don't have the credit to buy again.
Glenn

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply