DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > General Discussion > Introductions > Shan2themax

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2007, 02:29 PM  
shan2themax

Send a message via AIM to shan2themax Send a message via Yahoo to shan2themax
Default Shan2themax

Hi, I havent formally introduced myself, so 'hi'. I look forward to speaking with many of you and listening to what you have to say during my home spruce up/renovation. I close on the house on Wednesday hopefully, (my loan officer quit his job last week). It is a 1979 ranch, foreclosure. it appraised for 60,000 and my offer was 55,500. I live in a community thats median home price is 169900. The neighborhood this house is in the 100,000 to 150,000 area. The house needs a roof, to fix the sagging floor, replace the floor in half bath and probably the utility room, needs new lower kitchen cabinets (but I guess if I am gonna get lower I should do upper also) and a new cabinet in the whole bath. The house is 3 beds, 1.5 bath and an extra weird room in the garage that is 6x10. total of approx 1110 sq ft. I have pictures that I would love to post somewhere so we can all see my hard work..... but not sure if we can do that.....

thanks for reading all that mumbo jumbo!!!!!!
shannon

ps, I forgot to mention that the house is absolutely filthy and will have to be painted also!!!!!!!!

I figured out how to add pictures to my gallery.... please go look and tell me what you think!!!!

Last edited by shan2themax; 06-17-2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: added pictures to gallery

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply