I am thinking about remodeling my bathroom a bit.
1. Move the walls towards bedroom (which is huge)
2. demolish the wall that parts sinks with the rest of the bathroom
3. install triangle bathtub (jacucci like) I am not sure if it will fit…
4. put tiles and tops and elevate the top a little bit
My questions are around 1 and 2. Would it be a good idea to increase the size of the bathroom at the expense of the bedroom? As I mentioned the bedroom is big … the closet would be bigger as well. The wall would run close to the window though…
Also what is more contemporary. ? opened bathroom and sink area or I would rather keep the tub area separate from the sink area ?
The whole area would be close with some pocket door. I welcome your comments and suggestions – thanks!
1. Move the walls towards bedroom (which is huge)If you think you won't miss the reduction in size I would go for it but I don't like the idea of the wall being so close to that window.
2. demolish the wall that parts sinks with the rest of the bathroom I have always like a big open bathroom but a very common idea now is to put in a water closet ( toilet in it's own room with a door).
[I]3. install triangle bathtub (jacucci like) I am not sure if it will fit…[/I] Another common idea and I like it.
4. put tiles and tops and elevate the top a little bit It always looks better if the tiles on the front of the counter top are not to skinny but then how much of a height are we talking here, it maybe better to raise the vanity depending on how high you want to go. Tile tops are thiker than regular counter tops so you may be alright.
Plese before taking down walls make sure there not load bearing because YOU NEVER KNOW.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:25 PM.|