DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > Complaint against Re-bath Belgium

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 03:49 PM  
RachaelwithReBath

Koen,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with Re-Bath.

Please contact Lisa O’Rander in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 147 or by email at lorander@rebath.com. We’ll make sure to address your issue immediately.

I will also follow up with you on the other forum that you posted to in case you don't see this comment.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2011, 12:20 PM  
Josep

Default 88 days without toilet and without heating.

Hello Koen.

My name is José. My case is quite similar to yours. Almost NOTHING is going to be similar to the offered bathroom I ordered 251 DAYS ago!!!.

I would like to keep in contact with you and knowing about the status of your bathroom.

Some details about my bathroom:

After two postponements (without notice, I had to call for finding out how come that they were not here) a team came to remove all the furniture from my bathroom.

The day after, once I had no bathroom anymore, they confess that the ordered materials were not available, so I was forced to accept a replacement panel for my walls for having the bath on time.

After ONE WEEK of works, my bathroom was not finished, the replacement panel was not fully installed, and not even the toilet was installed, but they promised me to end up everything in the next three weeks.

Instead of that, I started to get phonecalls and letters asking me more changes because even the promised materials were not going to come... and an extra payment (varying form 85% to 100% of the total amount) if I wanted them to resume the works.

I argued that I was not going to pay and after a few not so "customer friendly" messages, they just stop answering my requirements for finishing or at least coming to see by themselves that the works were not finished... I was shocked when in one of the letters they said the toilet was "perfectly usable".

If this is “USABLE”, It must be really disgusting to be at the same time with her in a toilet. Thank to the gods that I will never have to experience that!

86 days later, and ONLY after sending a legal citation, they came to check. They offered me a solution: In three weeks they will finish everything... The same they said almost three months ago!!!.

But now, they were unpolite enough to laugh on my requirements to change the panel to the original one I ordered and to say that they decided not to come back because they are not sure if I am going to be able to pay the bill, so if I want my bathroom to be finished, I need to give them a proof that I have the money: They don't accomplish their part of the contract, I am the one who has to PROVE my capacity!!!

And that is said THREE MONTHS after they leave me without toilet, without a shower that could be hanged, without heating (in the coldest period of the year), and so on...

If someone is interested in more details: WordPress.com

Old 08-17-2012, 09:02 AM  
andyS

I have a similas issue with after sales service. we have had our entrire bathroom makeover done by rebath (which now appears to be a franchise) Initial contact was made @ BATIBOUW at their booth.

Now we have a leak and it appears that the franchise went bankrupt. When i reached out to REBATH BELGIUM they just turned me down.

Quick Reply