contractor scraped off 2 inches of Asbestos that wraps around my vent
I'm remodeling my kitchen, and one of the vent is on the way, so they have to move it lower so the air will go thru the cabinets. I came home and saw the guy scraping the asbestos, I was worry, I tho they are not going to touch it, but it's too late. He vaccum and clean the area with water, but since the vent leads to the basement it might have some donw in the basement. How do I clean the basement so I/family will not inhale the fibers from asbestos? Any suggestions? I'm a little afraid to go into the house too.