DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > Electric Oven Front Element

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2013, 07:08 AM  
Galaga1

Default Electric Oven Front Element

I have a GE electric oven. The front larger element will not heat up. I tried switching another element, it does not heat up after switching. Any help is appreciated. Also, the large back element will heat to high, glowing orange, even if I have the setting on warm. Thanks for your help.

Jay Grabowski

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2013, 12:41 PM  
CallMeVilla
Contractor

Liked 381 Times on 298 Posts
Likes Given: 154

Do you mean "oven" or do you mean "stove"? GE ovens have an upper heating element and a lower one. The stoves have fron and back elements.

A pic would really be helpful. So would the Model # ...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply