I don't know the brand or if it was 100% silicone, or some sort of variant. That tube is long gone. The surround walls were applied to fresh greenboard, I assume they were some sort of plastic, as is the base.
When I peeled off the 1st batch of caulk, all of it came off, and when I peeled it, it was semi-hard, and stayed in a long 'sting'. I just tried to remove some of what is still on there now, and it is softish - I can only get a little at a shot, sorta like it's only half cured. this was a DAP kwik seal plus kitchen & bath adhesive caulk - I was looking for the expiration date on it, and could not find one, and I did not find the word silicone on the tube anywhere. This was a water clean up, and I think the 1st batch that I used was as well.
Ihad waited nearly a week between removing the 1st batch, and applying the second batch, and then I waited about 52 hours before I used the shower. I think I was playing it safe. We have another bathroom, so we weren't rushing the caulk at all.