Wow, its been forever since I've posted to this thread. I finally got my electrical, plumbing, and building inspections done and passed. I had to redo my plumbing because I didn't use the correct glue when going between the ABS and the PVC, even though the Oatey multi or general purpose says it works on both it apparently wasn't up to code. So I went and bought some new pieces and the aqua colored glue for abs to pvc and re-did it. I also had to install a vent pipe for the sink that was closer to the actual location. apparently code states no further than 3.5' from the sink. after that plumbing was good.
electrical told me I had to have all pigtails made up in the boxes for the rough-in and that I needed to have hardwired smoke detectors in the bedroom and outside it that were connected with the ones on the main floor. Not too big a problem because I already had a detector down there that was Naturally in the wrong spot above my tub. All of that is now done and insulation is partly up. Sheetrock is on the agenda for Tomorrow finally.
I'll get some more pictures tonight when i finish the insulating and clean up the mess from wiring etc.