Recently installed VENT FREE fireplace. After operating for 8-10 hrs still notice slight odor which appears to be related to incomplete combustion. Talked to product supplier and cleaned burner and log set. Noticed carbon deposit on logs. Subsequent use produced better results, but odor still present. Have both new Monessen firebox and burner set. Any suggestions/comments appreciated.
For very high safety, 1 chance in 1M of not detecting CO when it is present, get 3.
Carbon monoxide poisoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:48 AM.|