DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > How do I change the oven hood?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2007, 07:09 PM  
simplykirk

Default How do I change the oven hood?

Our kitchen is being redone and I have to remove the old oven hood and replace it with a new one once they have installed the new kitchen. Does anyone know of any DIY sites or videos where I can get some basic help with what I need to do here please?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2007, 09:07 AM  
Daryl in Nanoose

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplykirk View Post
Our kitchen is being redone and I have to remove the old oven hood and replace it with a new one once they have installed the new kitchen. Does anyone know of any DIY sites or videos where I can get some basic help with what I need to do here please?
I found in the past when you take the old one out it pretty much tells you how to install the new one but you can take a pic of the new one and pics of the old one and post it here. Lots of experienced people here to help you out.
Forgot to mention every hood fan I have ever purchased has instructions and in fact beleive or not I actually understood them on the last one I did...

[url]http://edhome.shawwebspace.ca/[/url]

Last edited by Daryl in Nanoose; 09-30-2007 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention

Old 09-30-2007, 08:07 PM  
glennjanie

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Send a message via AIM to glennjanie

Hey Kirk:
The big box stores will be happy to fill you in on the exchange, recommend the proper tools and connections for the project too.
Glenn

Quick Reply