DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum

DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum (
-   General Home Improvement Discussion (
-   -   Killing mold (

halp 11-03-2009 07:01 AM

Killing mold

I've been living in my room for a year, and recently I've been having problems with mold on my walls. It's in two corners of my room, where sunlight doesn't reach. How do I kill it? How would a high-powered bulb work on it? I've been thinking that it might dry it out. Also, are there any other ways that don't require hiring a specialist that will cost me my month's expenses? How about chemical methods?

anie973 11-06-2009 04:41 AM

Mold can be dangerous to your health, even if you arenít allergic. Many people react to mold by getting tired and even depressed. Try to stay on top of moisture and mold as soon as either arises.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:43 PM.