DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > Killing mold





Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 07:01 AM  
halp
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1
Default Killing mold

Hello,

I've been living in my room for a year, and recently I've been having problems with mold on my walls. It's in two corners of my room, where sunlight doesn't reach. How do I kill it? How would a high-powered bulb work on it? I've been thinking that it might dry it out. Also, are there any other ways that don't require hiring a specialist that will cost me my month's expenses? How about chemical methods?
Thanks.



__________________
halp is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2009, 04:41 AM  
anie973
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 29
Default

Mold can be dangerous to your health, even if you aren’t allergic. Many people react to mold by getting tired and even depressed. Try to stay on top of moisture and mold as soon as either arises.

__________________
anie973 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter DIY Home Repair Forum Replies Last Post
Mold please help sp9659 Flooring 2 02-12-2010 10:41 PM
New to Mold moldgirl Introductions 4 11-11-2009 01:14 AM
Mold or What jlwelding General Home Improvement Discussion 1 06-22-2009 04:47 PM
Is this MOLD? kc2651 General Home Improvement Discussion 9 01-18-2008 12:29 PM
I think my house is killing my electronics, no really! nicoleabraira Electrical and Wiring 11 05-17-2006 05:16 AM