DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum

DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum (
-   General Home Improvement Discussion (
-   -   Kitchen drawer (

chulheekim 12-07-2010 06:16 PM

Kitchen drawer
There's a metal part that hold the kitchen drawer front and side together. I'm not sure what it's called, hinge or joint. This part is broken. I've been searching for it several months already. Where can I buy this?

KItchen drawer joint from inside | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

KItchen drawer joint from outside | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

granite-girl 12-08-2010 08:10 AM

Do you know what brand cabinets those are ? IS there any markings on a door or drawer front ? Have you tried googling cabinet parts ?
Good Luck !

shecandoit22 12-08-2010 12:04 PM

Well I found what looks like the same part but it looks like you have to purchase the side of the drawer also. They are metal drawer sides with an adjustable front plate. I believe that the adjustable front plate is the part your looking for. I just googled images of adjustable metal drawer and a bunch of them came up. I hope you can find it this way. Good luck..

chulheekim 12-10-2010 12:57 PM

There's a very tiny company log on the part. The part turned out to be indaux drawer bracket. Thank you so much.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:12 PM.