Kitchen of Fraternity
Finally... The Kitchen (we need to clean this up)
Yes... it's a piece of crap... I was thinking of scrubbing everything down... cleaning the metal (ALL OF IT) scrubbing it with whatever will work best and polishing it somehow...
re painting the walls a better color maybe...
and redoing the linoleum... probably have my dad help us with that...
and also fix up the light fixtures or probably just get some new ones...
what else do you guys see that would really help it look a lot better
That pretty much it for now... i'll keep you posted with pictures and updates and the work if that's okay for the forums here... I think I posted this in the right section but if not hopefully they'll just move it...
anyways let me know what you guys think and if you can give me a rough idea of what should be done in order and stuff. Thanks for your time and help!
You apperantly are dealing with a commercial kitchen and it is hard to get past that look, however here are some recommendations.
1. Use Bar Keeper's Friend (a powdered cleaner) on all the Stainless Steel
2. Wash down the painted areas with a solution of TSP to remove grease.
3. Re-paint with an enamel gloss finish or latex enamel satin
4. The floor would be best with slip-proof quary tile.
5. New light fixtrues would add a lot.
thanks for the input
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:15 PM.|