Kitchen Remodeling thoughts
1. Small kitchens; laundry equipment takes up a lot of space
2. Cut out pictures of kitchen designs you like and want
3. make an effort to keep all your storage areas together in one part of the kitchen
4. Cold storage appliances; apportion as much space and money to as large a fridge as can be afforded
5. Measuring your kitchen; use as long a tape measure as you can – using a one foot rule to measure a ten foot wall will condense the accuracy.
6. Water system changes; if you change your hot water system
7. Kitchen washing services; if you do not already have two sinks in the kitchen, consider separating the general washing from food washing areas.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:26 AM.|