DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > RE: Warning about Re-Bath

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 03:33 PM  
Fatboy

Alan

I never worked for you but I have cleaned up plenty of your messes.

It depends on how you want to characterizes your relationship with Rebath. When you try to sue them, bad mouth them to their franchisees over advertising dollars spent, do a ton of crappy work and then they just threw the operations manual at you for everything they could imagine trying to rid themselves of you then I would not call that amicable. (Funny, Jim Fitlow will shoot off his mouth about you when you get a couple of drinks in him.)

Lets see how Joe Serena takes your B/S.

But your the guy who has to walk around in your own skin. Not any of us, most people acutally want good for other people. Then there is you.

Regards
Fatboy

Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2010, 05:37 PM  
Fatboy

Default Reno Rebath Arrested

Sparks Tribune - Reno Re Bath of Boise Idaho salesman cited for unlicensed activity

You make me want to throw up. I guess you have an explanation for why you were set up in a sting operation - arrested for working illegally as a contractor. How does this work? You lie to people, steal their money and tell them they are just imagining it. It is just bad people making you look evil.

You are damagerous human being without any redeeming qualities.

Do yourself the honorable thing. Drive into a river.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:45 PM  
Alan M Hansen

Default Response to issues raised here

I haven't reviewed this site for a while, but I want to correct some things here that aren't true.

First, my company does not operate illegally in California. We supply product to a licensed contractor there who sells and installs Luxury Bath products on the California side of the border.

Second, my company was not cited for contracting without a license as the article from Fatboy suggests. The company that was cited in that article is the company who acquired rights to rebath in Reno after we parted ways with rebath. The article talks about how they got cited in a sting operation. I know the owner of that business. He's a nice enough guy who got caught. As to Fatboy, he remains anonymous. Enough said.

Third, I'll stake my reputation on the first offer I put out in this thread. That is, if GDuran wants to contact me for a bathtub liner, I'll put the system into his home, 100% risk free. I'll make videos of the process, and finished product and post them on my website. We stand behind every remodel we've done, and that one would be no different.

I made the commitment a long time ago to provide my customers with the very best product, value, quality and service. Even after everything said and written here, I know that my company does exactly that.

Best of luck to all who participated here.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:20 PM  
oldognewtrick
HRT_MODERATOR.png

Liked 458 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 144

I really think this post has run its course and don't see any reason to keep bringing up old issues or grievances. If you feel differently, please feel free to private message me or each other in a private venue.

Closed Thread

Tags
re-bath

Quick Reply