DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > Renovation Finder

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2007, 02:15 PM  
bwsot7m

Default Renovation Finder

Hello all. I'm working on a new site called renovationfinder.com. The ultimate home improvement site containing useful home renovation articles and news targeted to the U.S. and Canadian markets. Can you all let me know what I can add\change to improve user experience or if you'd like, feel free to sign up and add your business to the database of renovation companies in your area.

http://www.renovationfinder.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2007, 11:46 AM  
glennjanie

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Send a message via AIM to glennjanie

Hello and Welcome Bwsot7M:
Your site appears to be what some of our members have asked for. Sometimes it is best to back off a job and hire a professional; and now we know where to find them.
I would ask that you become a supporting member though; it only costs $10 per year and will help keep a place to show your site. You can find out how by looking at the home page in the upper right hand corner. Thanks again.
Glenn

Old 09-25-2007, 11:44 AM  
bwsot7m

Default Re:

Thanks for the encouraging words Glenn. I'm a DIYer at heart, but had to call in the big guns to do some electrical work for me on a home project so I know the importance of letting the pros come in and do what they do.

Alonzo

Quick Reply