DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > Rubbish Removalist vs Skip Bins

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 09:12 PM  
dlopez

Default Rubbish Removalist vs Skip Bins

I've been performing renovations on my house in Melbourne, Australia and for some time hiring a 6 meter skip bin to get rid of the rubbish piling up and taking up space. With the skip bin option, I have to get a permit from the council to park it on the nature strip (nowhere else to put it) and the cost is higher for mixed rubbish.

A neighbour with a tight laneway entrance couldn't get a skip bin at all because of how his house was situated. He put me on to a Rubbish Removal company operating all over Melbourne, who was the same price as a bin, where two people rock up in a truck and load it up and take it away. I had all ready put the rubbish in a pile for them and it was all gone in half an hour. The way they got the various types of rubbish on their truck was amazing! Now as my renovation progresses and I accumulate a large pile of renovation waste that I need to get rid of, I call Robert's Rubbish Services and they take care of it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
rubbish removal, rubbish removal melbourne, skip bin, trash removal

Quick Reply