DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum

DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum (
-   General Home Improvement Discussion (
-   -   Sprayer for Sink (

CraigFL 12-01-2006 09:14 AM

Sprayer for Sink
The hose for my kitchen sink sprayer gave out yesterday. I knew it was on its last leg because the hose had been getting stiffer and there has been a few drips from the hose/sprayer connection lately. I went to Home Depot to find a quality replacement and only found the cheap junk. Against my better judgement I bought the $8.97 special to install-- the water was leaking quite a bit underneath the sink so I need to fix this right away!

Now I need to find a quality setup. Any suggestions where to find a long life hose and sprayer valve combination? It would be especially nice to match the Kohler Brass fixtures I have, I don't expect the Home Depot one to last very long-- the valve is already leaking and dripping from the nozzle...

glennjanie 12-01-2006 12:53 PM

Hello Craig:
You might check the Yellow Pages to find a plumbing supply house or a plumbing company who deals in Kohler. They should have the hose and valve you want. If that fails, you may want to contact Kohler direct.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:05 PM.