DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > Sprayer for Sink

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2006, 09:14 AM  
CraigFL

Default Sprayer for Sink

The hose for my kitchen sink sprayer gave out yesterday. I knew it was on its last leg because the hose had been getting stiffer and there has been a few drips from the hose/sprayer connection lately. I went to Home Depot to find a quality replacement and only found the cheap junk. Against my better judgement I bought the $8.97 special to install-- the water was leaking quite a bit underneath the sink so I need to fix this right away!

Now I need to find a quality setup. Any suggestions where to find a long life hose and sprayer valve combination? It would be especially nice to match the Kohler Brass fixtures I have, I don't expect the Home Depot one to last very long-- the valve is already leaking and dripping from the nozzle...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2006, 12:53 PM  
glennjanie

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Send a message via AIM to glennjanie

Hello Craig:
You might check the Yellow Pages to find a plumbing supply house or a plumbing company who deals in Kohler. They should have the hose and valve you want. If that fails, you may want to contact Kohler direct.
Glenn

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply