DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > What do you think about my house? 1 - 10 Ratings

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2006, 11:35 PM  
joseph

Default What do you think about my house? 1 - 10 Ratings

Hello!

I have recently started a web site called http://www.HouseJudge.com to let people rate homes in Canada and USA (geographically) and can also submit their homes for ratings - owners, designers, real estate agents, etc. can participate. One of a kind website...
It's All for free too!

This is a great way for people who spend time on design and decor to show the world their creativity as well as get ideas from others!

If you are interested check it out...

1) Go to http://www.HouseJudge.com and start rating homes

2) Submit your own for evaluation - takes 2 minutes to sign up and get approved

If you find any bugs or suggest improvements to the system PLEASE e-mail me at judge@housejudge.com

YOUR INPUT IS MUCH APPRECIATED!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2006, 07:19 AM  
asbestos
Good with caulk

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I am not sure why I would want my house on there. I would just go through it to find the ugly-*** houses. The chance to rain on some of these 'grand entryway' houses would be excelent

Old 05-04-2006, 10:23 AM  
woodworkingmenace

Send a message via MSN to woodworkingmenace

Hmmmm I'm like my buddy would say...

I can take a house and with in a month, make it look like "white trash" in any neighborhood I move into ROTFLOL!!

(Yea, I got me a pickem up truck, not on blocks yet Got a 27 foot RV sittin down the road an my brother in laws house...couple of cars around too..).

Just run down the neighbors house by lookin at mine, eh? Wife is from West Virginia, where the entire State only has seventeen last names in it, and I'm an honarary hoopie...sorta like guilt by association dontcha know

Actually, if I lived in a Mansion, I wouldnt want it posted on a web site... Too many rascals that do wicked things on there and its bad enough for the spammers, let alone if they know what you live in to bother you...

But, thats just my personal opinion....

Just my two cents for what its worth, and a wee bit extra for the collection plate...

Jesse

Quick Reply