DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > Wood flooring and trim

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2008, 09:31 AM  
hometec

Send a message via AIM to hometec
Default Wood flooring and trim

I have done my first laminant floor 2 of them in my house. After buying what I thought where good knee pads at $60 I gained a whole new respect for people that lay tile, carpet or overall flooring. Now to my question because I have to finish now that I started. I don't have the slightest idea how to corner the trim or end were it goes into another room. I don't want to make that phone call and lose face.
Damon

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2008, 01:15 AM  
kimmey

Hi everyone, I am wondering about repairing hardwood floor paint. My dad put a pot on our hardwood kitchen floor and poured almost boiling water into it and now there is this big spot or mark where the pot was. I think that it burned off the top layer of paint because the spot is not shiny anymore. How do I go about repairing it? Do I use wax or varnish? If so what kind? Have a nice day.

[url=http://www.irishhomeextensions.com]building extensions[/url]

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply