DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > General Discussion > General Chit-Chat > Need a break from house repairs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 10:49 AM  
MsFixIt

Default Need a break from house repairs?

So what's everybody do when they need a break from the daily grind? Fixing up my house is wiping me out so I like to surf the web and play games and stuff for a break. Yesterday I was playing this game on klondikemancave.com/ub called Khaki Pants Pete. It's pretty funny!!! It's an old skook, 8-bit game with all these CRAZY scenarios! Really good if you need a laugh! I can't get past the first level. I hate that. I'm dying to see what else there is to the game. If you have a min, go check it out and tell me how it goes for you.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2009, 02:11 AM  
spec_j

i tried to say nothing, but the evil message gremlin strikes again
ok.jpg  

Learning one day at a time!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply