DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > General Discussion > General Chit-Chat > Resolutions

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 08:03 AM  
Leo1981

well im on a 3month contract with the gym so going to keep it up till the end, and then after that i should be happy with my weight and how i look, then ill cut down so i just maintain everything. yeah im guessing the pool is heated its just the lane pool at my local swimming baths, and im usually a big girl when it comes to jumping in cold water so its got to be, or i wouldnt be swimming in it lol

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2012, 05:21 PM  
ilikeblue

I've been sticking to mine for sure. You guys would be proud of me. I enrolled back in school. Community College that is, but hey- it's something. And it's kicking my booty! But, it was what I wanted to start the new year off with and I enrolled and here I am. I'm just getting my Bachelor's Degree now and go from there.

Old 02-03-2012, 03:10 AM  
Leo1981

Glad to here that! what are you studying? i finished a degree is video game design last year, was a 3yr course but really enjoyed it, not as fun as every1 thinks though, u dont just play games lol

Quick Reply