DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > General Discussion > General Chit-Chat > Who's Got Snow?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 09:15 PM  
mudmixer

Liked 34 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Most of it will go south eventyually to flush out the river.

I did not think anyone would recognize the car. I wish the Bugatti Veyron was mine. I am now starting to save for the $240,000 cash down payment so I can be measured for the seating in a couple of years. A year or two after that, and I come up with the additional $2,160,000(today's dollars), I could get delivery.

After receiving it and driving it for a year or so, I can go to the driving school in Europe and get the technicians to raise the governed speed from 180 mph to 265 mph. The finish and details are more impressive than the speed, which is the fastest passenger car in the world.

Powered by 2 - VW V8s (244 cubic inches each) in a W configuration with 4 turbo chargers, 7 speed transmission. It stops from 265 mph to zero in less than 10 seconds with the Micheline tires intact.

Bugatti is owned by VW-Porsche and one of the few ways to get a VW V8 into the U.S. because they are not interested in the U.S. market. - I saw a Veyron once at Nürbürgring track (14 miles) where you can pay your $14 (2 days each week, I think) for 2 laps in ANY vehicle (lawn mower, scooter, motor cycle, school bus, semi tractor or high performance car) that you can get on the track.

Dick

Last edited by mudmixer; 02-19-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply