DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum

DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum (http://www.houserepairtalk.com/forum.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (http://www.houserepairtalk.com/f55/)
-   -   Yard Games (http://www.houserepairtalk.com/f55/yard-games-10821/)

TxBuilder 02-21-2011 03:39 PM

Yard Games
 
Who has what?

I just got a horse shoe set. This is going to be a fun summer.

Any other games out there I need to get?

inspectorD 02-21-2011 04:21 PM

Sure
 
Texas horseshoes, we make a 2x4 foot box with holes in it. Then we toss washers. some folks call it the washer game. You can take it anywhere and it's a blast.
The Original Washers Game - Buy Washers Toss Games and Texas Horseshoes Games
We do this when we go camping, I made mine in about 2 hours.:D

nealtw 02-21-2011 04:39 PM

Get yourself a back hoe, eveyone will want to play with it. My turn, My turn,!!

oldognewtrick 02-21-2011 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxBuilder (Post 54331)
Who has what?

I just got a horse shoe set. This is going to be a fun summer.

Any other games out there I need to get?

I had a set of horse shoes a while back...had a danged horse attached to them. Made it kinda hard to throw, or maybe the horse just didn't have a sense of humor.;)

TxBuilder 02-22-2011 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldog/newtrick (Post 54343)
I had a set of horse shoes a while back...had a danged horse attached to them. Made it kinda hard to throw, or maybe the horse just didn't have a sense of humor.;)

I bet you are really good then.

Has anyone played bocce?

Bocce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Paul79UF 02-23-2011 05:16 PM

I'm in a college town right now, so the most popular yard game is cornhole aka bean bag toss.

Cornhole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TxBuilder 02-24-2011 01:04 PM

That's neat. Did you make your own or did you buy one?

TxBuilder 03-01-2011 01:18 PM

Anyone else play Croquet? I got my set out this weekend and have been playing at least a game a day.

inspectorD 03-01-2011 04:26 PM

well
 
Um, no...I still have 2 feet of snow on the ground.:D

oldognewtrick 03-01-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inspectorD (Post 54586)
Um, no...I still have 2 feet of snow on the ground.:D

Lucky you, are the cranberry bogs still frozen? And what the heck happened to the maple syrup?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:29 PM.