DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > Appliances > HVAC > Another cold air return question

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 04:58 AM  
Bandit03

Hi Paul,
Thank you very much for taking the time and lending your knowledge to answer my questions. I will be installing the vents at the lowest level on the wall that I can this weekend and will let you know how things proceed from there.
I've seen a few other posts from another member but have chosen to take the high road and abide by this site's rules of respectful behavior, as much as I would like to otherwise. I took the time to read over the rules of this site and will abide by them and I hope that if I ever have the opportunity to assist another person, that I don't come across as condescending or otherwise. I have not received any helpful information or guidance from anyone on this site with the exception of you and I am very grateful for you taking the time to try to assist a stranger. Your information has been extremely helpful. You have answered the specific questions that I was looking for and also gave me a little more knowledge of things under the hood. I may not have all the schooling in the world, but I like to think that I'm bright enough to ask questions to issues that I don't know the answer to, rather than just ripping into things with no knowledge of proper workings and pitfalls, so I am very thankful and grateful for you to take the time to help me with my questions. I also saw another post from you in another area and I wish you well today.
Sincerely,
Joe

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2012, 05:03 AM  
Bandit03

Default Another cold air return question

Good morning Paul,
Just to let you know, I cut a hole in the wall between the bedroom and kitchen 12"X12" and installed return grill covers. What a difference! Can't wait to see what this does for the electric bill, but I am very satisfied with the results so far!
Thank you again!
Joe

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply