DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Electrical and Wiring > Help with Assembling Plug In Wall Sconces with 3 arms

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 11:47 AM  
serenity

Default Help with Assembling Plug In Wall Sconces with 3 arms

I am needing some visual diagram or written instructions for assembling some wall sconces that I purchased.

I purchase these: Sconce Wall Light 13X16 CHROMEor BRASS Teardrop Crystal - eBay (item 110432283206 end time May-04-10 18:44:11 PDT)

the sconce has a plug in style cord (not attached, yet)
a back plate with 1 wire
3 seperate candle sockets and wires inside the arms
3 bobeches
several glass/crystal decorations.

Can anyone please give me some beginners tips (the seller aparently can't help) even though I purchased them with the seller telling me all I would have to do is plug them in. They sent them from the manufacturer without any instructions for assembly, can someone please help me with this. I spent $300.00 for 2 plug in sconces that I have no idea how to begin putting together. I am pretty crafty and handy with other types of crafts, I just know nothing about wiring. thanks in advance, Margaret, A.K.A. - Serenity

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
assemble lighting, plug in style sconce, wall sconce, wiring a wall sconce

Quick Reply