DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum

DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum (
-   Electrical and Wiring (
-   -   House patch panel (

andrew 04-18-2011 07:51 PM

House patch panel
2 Attachment(s)
Hello everybody,

In our new house I found a panel with TV and what looks like cat5 cables in it -- something we never had before. I'd like to read up on how it's usually set up and how to make changes to it, but I need pointers. At least some keywords to google on, or articles.

See the attached picture for what it looks like.



andrew 04-20-2011 01:04 PM

Replying to self: this thing is called a "110 block" and I was able to google all I wanted starting at that. I'll fix that nicely now...

nealtw 04-21-2011 04:16 PM

Now you will be the expert to help the next guy. Welcome.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:08 AM.