DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Electrical and Wiring > Rare single-button light switch

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 06:38 PM  
melibrarian

We're looking for 1 double and 3 single switchplates - are they still for sale, and if so, how much are you asking for them? Thanks!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2011, 01:42 PM  
pchaddock

I've sold off all my taplite stuff. Gone to a good home....

Old 02-19-2011, 10:17 AM  
Waballs

I have some tap lite stuff available. I have a couple single poles brand new still in the box, 2 or 3 single gang covers still in the box, many single, double and triple gang cover plates, and used single pole switches. I even have a 3 position dimmer with cover plate. These things are neat!

Old 02-20-2011, 12:59 PM  
rbw

Default wound like to buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waballs View Post
I have some tap lite stuff available. I have a couple single poles brand new still in the box, 2 or 3 single gang covers still in the box, many single, double and triple gang cover plates, and used single pole switches. I even have a 3 position dimmer with cover plate. These things are neat!
I would be interested in buying single plate covers and any single switches that you might have.

Old 02-20-2011, 05:47 PM  
iza

Quote:
hi
i am interested in purchasing at least 7 single cover plates and perhaps the one 3 position dimmer with with cover plate as well as the single poles brand new in box with the double cover plates.
hopefully none of the cover plates you have are cracked as are the ones we want to replace.

name your price and please contact me thanks iza

Old 02-20-2011, 05:50 PM  
iza

Quote:
Originally Posted by iza View Post
hi
i am interested in purchasing at least 7 single cover plates and perhaps the one 3 position dimmer with with cover plate as well as the single poles brand new in box with the double cover plates.
hopefully none of the cover plates you have are cracked as are the ones we want to replace.

name your price and please contact me thanks iza
please email me if these tap lite items are still available

thank you so much
iza

i.zar@hotmail.com

Old 02-20-2011, 05:52 PM  
iza

Quote:
hi

im so excited you have these items, i responded with my email to my response in error

please email me at i.zar@hotmail.com

thank you

Old 02-21-2011, 10:36 AM  
enigma429ad

Default Tap-lites

I just stumbled upon this while searching for which lights our new house had. We too are looking to keep them but we would like to replace a few. If anyone has any for sale we are looking for 12 singles, one 3-way, and 16 single cover plates. Send me an e-mail or message if you are selling. My mother really loves them and want to try to keep them for her.

Old 02-22-2011, 12:21 PM  
Waballs

I need to finish going through what I have. Pm me with what you are looking for.

Old 02-23-2011, 04:48 PM  
ADavis

Hello, All. I am looking for some wall switch plates, the kind that would fit Honeywell tap-lite switches. If anyone has some to sell, please contact me. Thanks!

Quick Reply