Last Activity:05-22-2008 11:14 AM
Posted in thread: Are granite countertops bad for your health? on 05-22-2008 at 10:14 AM
In what seems to be a genuine concern of the effects of radon emissions in residential homes. A
certain website from a non-profit organization out of Houston has made it a point to imply
Posted in thread: Hi all on 05-26-2007 at 11:08 AM
I am a member of a group of Natutral Stone Restoration guy. here is a little bit about the
group.“NSRA”-A unique community, seeking to make a difference! Natural stones have been used as
building or d...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?